THE FUSION FORUM dot NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FUSION FORUM dot NET

Online forum for music & entertainment lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Empty
PostSubject: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 09:59

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 15eefk5

Grab your Limited Early Bird Ticket now! These will sell fast!

Purchase 4th Birthday Tickets Here

http://www.digitalsociety.co.uk
http://www.ferrycorsten.com
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 04:40

Early Bird Tickets are now limited due to high sales! Dont miss out people by clicking the links below:

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets

Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 04:05

Check out some of the artists playing at the Digital Society 4th Birthday on YouTube!

Ferry Corsten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP8-riRp7g

Sied Van Riel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9FiAJMX4Fc

Menno De Jong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThTABroILnE

Tritonal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCjgqJ8aHc

Bryan Kearney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-t99E4fH6o

Will Holland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy9O2Bwefgk

DS Resident Will Holland starts 2011 with a Bang! Voted Future Favourite on ASOT 487!

Thank you too all of you that voted on Armin van Buuren's ASOT 487 - Armin announced the winner on last nights show and we're very pleased to say that it was Will Holland feat. Jeza - Start Again! A great start to the year for Will, Jess and us at Enhanced! Thank you!

Remixes are on the way, and we will announce the release date soon!

Tickets for the Digital Society 4th Birthday are available below. Dont miss out People!

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets

Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 04:04

Digital Society Interview Sied Van Riel ahead of his performance at the DS 4th Birthday @ O2 Academy Leeds, Friday 25th February

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 21ooqs5

Hi mate, how’s it going? – Where does DS find you today?

All going very well thank you.. and I hope you are doing fine 2. I’m in my studio mastering my new single “Stealing Time” I’m actually having a break at the moment so the timing couldn’t be better.

2010 has been a great year for you on tour. What have been highlights - any special gigs or events that have really stood out?

A lot of them.. ASOT 450 in Poland was insane, Bal en Blanc in Montreal where we had the boom box was crazy ! WMC, Trance Energy, Cream in Amnesia, Argentina, recently did a festival tour for Stereosonic in Australia.. that was sick. Ingrosso, Aly & Fila, Tiesto, Afrojack, benassi,Cox, Bart b more etc That was an epic experience. Did my first event at Zouk in Singapore..LA, San Francisco.. India was great again… NYE in Poland.. Even went to Mongolia .. that was awesome !..to many as you can see .. I could just mention all the gigs.. of 2010 do you have a hour I’ll share details ? haha. NOT

On the production front - any news on forthcoming material? Which tracks out there are really doing the damage on the dance floor right now?

Yeah as I’ve mentioned before I’m now wrapping up my new single. It’s a vocal ft Nicole McKenna. A USA based singer and I am incredibly happy to have her voice in this track. It’s my second vocal ever and it’s Lush, up tempo, deeper, to the bassline with a big riff and lush breakdown. Really curious what people think of it to be honest as it’s a vocal track. Besides that I’m working on a new mix comp and an album. I’ve had a rough year and a half due to some private reasons but ever since July of 2010 I feel I’m back on track so I’m pushing myself again to the max … and I am lovin’ it.

Podcasting & Radio shows have become an important part of an artists visibility in the modern era – tell us about what you have got going on?

It’s important for sure,but I do not want a radio show to take the over hand. I have Rielalistic. It’s a bi weekly 1 hr show in which I play my current favorites. I also do voice overs to inform people about the artists, release dates and what not. I love doing it because you’re not actually in front of an audience so you can experiment more with different types of tracks. It’s not a podcast year. Unfortunately Holland has a lot of rules when starting one of them podcasts and I for one want to stick to the rules and make sure all labels and artists involved get what’s rightfully theirs. We are on it to make it work as soon as possible. Till then you can check it out every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month on www.ah.fm 7pm GMT.

Finally, any words of wisdom for the masses as we approach The Digital Society 4th Birthday?

I don’t think anything I would say would make the event any better. You guys have a massive thing going on and I am glad to be part of it once again !! For sure one of my favorite events in the UK. BUT whilst I’m here anyway.. Put on some good shoes and bring a lot of ice.. because we are going to make your feet burn on the dance floor.

Thanks again, looking forward to a superb night!

Thanks to you all 2 and I’ll be seeing you soon !

Tickets for the Digital Society 4th Birthday are available below. Standard & VIP. MOTD

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets

http://www.siedvanriel.com
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 06:57

Check out the Digital Society YouTube Clubbers Scrapbook video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqXt0ESXtKE

Friday 25th February 2011
Digital Society 4th Birthday @ O2 Academy Leeds.

FERRY CORSTEN [3 HOUR SET]
SIED VAN RIEL
MENNO DE JONG
TRITONAL
BRYAN KEARNEY
BJORN AKESSON (UK Debut)
TEMPLE ONE
WILL HOLLAND
JOHN DOPPING
MED & NEIL BAMFORD
HARRY FOWLER
INTERTEK

Tickets for the Digital Society 4th Birthday are available below. Standard & VIP. MOTD

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 03:00

Check out The DS 4th Birthday Competition on Facebook! :

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=135342266528827&id=126549667355469
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 12:15

Check Out the Official Digital Society 4th Birthday Video Trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWOF8wta5G8

Dont forget to Purchase your Pre Sale Tickets below people. Tickets selling fast!

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 04:39

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 33z8cvaDigital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Jtlbwx

The Digital Society Podcast 052 with Menno De Jong

Menno De Jong

Master of numerous music industry disciplines, Menno de Jong has already etched as many notches on the dance tree as someone twice his age. He has recorded for some of Europe’s biggest Trance labels and is the founder of lauded Dutch independent imprint, Intuition Recordings. A bona-fide Podcast pioneer, he’s produced and presented the widely-syndicated, much-downloaded Intuition Radio show for the last 5 years. In 2009 he went back into DJ Magazine’s Top 100 Chart for the fourth successive year (at No. 56) and near-simultaneously took the No.13 position in TranceAddict’s Biggest 250 Trance DJs Poll. With his “Trance in the broadest sense” DJ and production mindset he is, without question, the next challenger to the Dutch dance throne.

Born into a musical family it was a natural step for Menno to start experimenting with the array of equipment gathered in his father’s studio. In 2004 he launched his production career in propitious fashion when his very first track ‘Guanxi’ was inked to Anjunabeats. The devoted music workaholic, Menno has continued to summon one rapturous moment after another from his studio. ‘Magma’/‘Momentum’ and ‘Sjamaan’ were released on Fundamental (in 2005 & 2007 respectively), while ‘Tundra’ (2005) and ‘Nolthando’/ ‘Solid State’ (2007) have provided rocket fuel for his own label Intuition Recordings.

Tracklist Coming Soon ...

Download here : DS Podcast with Menno De Jong

iTunes Link here: Subscribe to The Digital Society Podcast with iTunes
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 02:59

Check out the Interview with Menno De Jong on the DS Fan page ahead of his Performance at the 4th Birthday extravaganza. Friday 25th February @ O2 Academy Leeds

DS Interview Menno De Jong

Grab your Pre Sale Tickets below people. Tickets selling fast with just under 3 weeks to go!

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 14:45

Check out the Interview with Bryan Kearney before his set at the DS 4th Birthday and the Full on Digital Society Podcast with the man himself!

Bryan Kearney interview - DS Fan Page

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 33z8cvaDigital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 69e534

Bryan Kearney

Bryan Kearney began DJing in the year 2000 and in this time has established himself firmly on the international dance scene. His sets contain the very best in upfront trance and techno with the emphasis always on energy and the unexpected.
He was a permanent fixture on the airwaves of Dublin throughout 2002 and 2003 with prime time shows on Energy Fm and Kiss Fm providing the capital with the very best in brand new material each week. In 2003, Bryan began his own night Tranceformation in the Crypt at the legendary Temple Theatre. At the same time, he had began to get into producing and obtained a Higher National Diploma in Sound Operations and Music Technology. His collaboration with John O'Callaghan entitled Restricted Motion was signed to Discover Records by label boss John Askew.
His track with O'Callaghan, Exactly, singed to Discover Records was regarded by many as the track of the Winter Music Conferance 06, and became a firm favourite of Armin Van Buuren and Paul Van Dyk. It was remixed by one of his idols, Giuseppe Ottaviani of NU-NRG, and was requested for no less than thirty album compilations.The track is considered by many to be a modern day classic and was the biggest track of 2006. Further releases on Discover and GRH Recordings followed on from this.

2008 continued on with Bryan receiving two nominations at the Irish Dance Music Awards - Best DJ & Best New Artist. His full on tech workout of J.O.C's Rotterdam was a huge success on Sander Van Doorn's brand new label. Other releases releases included his tech house monster ' The Walrus ' on Full Tilt Recordings, a track that received support right across the board of dance music. Bryan's biggest track of the year was a track which was dedicated to his friend Barry Connell who unfortunately passed away in April of that year. 'You Will Never Be Forgotten' was released on Discover Records and was a fitting tribute to Barry. With gigs on a weekly basis throughout Ireland and the UK and also further afield in Poland and Australia. Performances for Goodgreef, Inside Out & Planet Love were followed up by playing at two of the biggest festivals in the world. Sunrise Festival in Poland was Bryan's finest hour to date with his set being voted as second best set of the entire festival ahead of the likes of Tiesto, James Zabiela and many more. Bryan also featured at the world's leading dance event Sensation White in Melbourne, Australia on New Years Eve, a night and experience that will live long in memory.

01. Industrialyzer - The Rules
02. A Paul - Detour
03. The Advent & Industrialyzer - Freeze
04. Talia - Desert
05. Omega Drive - Simfonija
06. Omega Drive - I See And Feel Techno
07. Industrialyzer - Maximal
08. David Moleon vs. Kay D Smith & Marc Tall - Ogre Resistance (Indecent Noise Bosh-Up)
09. Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla (Kent & Gian Distruction Mix)
10. Bryan Kearney presents KARNEY - Ridiculous (Mark Young & Damo Kay Remix)
11. Mark Leanings - Dropshot
12. I.D - I.D
13. Faruk Sabanci vs Daniel Kandi vs Above & Beyond - Good For Himalaya (Bryan Kearney Mash-Up)
14. Bryan Kearney vs Luke Terry & Kerry Leva - Mexarpan Rave (Bryan Kearney Mash-Up)
15. 8 Wonders vs Marco V vs The Thrillseekers - The Feeling After (Tyas & Kearney Mashwork)
16. TrancEye - Good Morning Sunshine

Download here : DS Podcast with Bryan Kearney

**Ticket Warning**
Digital Society 4th Birthday @ O2 Academy leeds, Friday 25th February

Early Birds - SOLD OUT // VIP Tickets - Last Few! // Standard - Selling fast!
Grab your Pre-sale ticket in the links below:

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 13:20

Digital Society Interview Bjorn Akesson ahead of his Debut at the DS 4th Birthday celebrations @ O2 Academy Leeds Friday 25th February!

Bjorn Akesson Interview

Digital Society 4th Birthday tickets can be purchased in the links below. Grab one now people! MOTD

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 04:56

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 183111_200574966619605_126549667355469_768252_2867284_n

Digital Society Interview Ferry Corsten ahead of his Debut 3 hour set! at the DS 4th Birthday celebrations @ O2 Academy Leeds Friday 25th February!

Ferry Corsten Interview

Digital Society 4th Birthday tickets can be purchased in the links below. Tickets selling FAST!! Dont Miss out! MOTD

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Digital Society
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 03:05

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 33z8cvaDigital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy 2uijj1f

The Digital Society Podcast 055 with Temple One

Temple One

Born in 1986 and hailing from the southern part of England, Joe found a passion for music in his early childhood and at age 10 he found a love for electronic music. He began to collect all kinds of Trance music he could get hold of and found great inspiration in the old Gatecrasher Compilations. An urge to try out the art of DJ'ing lead to Joe spending most of his time learning to master the decks, soon enough Joe wanted to take things further and decided to take up producing, starting off with programs like Ejay and Music 2000 he got a taste for producing and moved on to more advanced programs such as Cubase, Logic and Reason. From there, Joe never looked back!

In 2006, Joe got his first release with a two track EP on Trance Revolution Recordings, and with guys like Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten and Matt Hardwick supporting the tune, a whole new world opened up for the young talented Englishman.
Joe joined Enhanced Music in 2006 following his release on Trance Revolution Recordings and continued to make quite an impact on the Trance scene. Besides remixing guys like Alex M.O.P.R.H and Woody Van Eyden, he released a 3 track EP on Enhanced that further solidified his position as one of the young bright minds of the UK trance scene. The Aurora EP got huge support all over the world by the likes of Tisto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten and Above & Beyond. Joe didnt hesitate to take things further and quickly became one of the most requested guys in the scene working with labels such as Armada, Flashover, Monster Tunes and of course, Enhanced Recordings.

In 2009, Joe stepped up the mark with tracks like 'Sahara Nights' and the more Tech fuelled number 'Betelgeuse' along with a string of high profile remixes all topping the download charts. Joe also mixed the first Enhanced Sessions CD Compilation alongside fellow producer Estiva which followed with several tour dates. To date, Joe has already had the pleasure of performing in countries such as India, Finland, Germany, Poland and Czech Rep along with a string of UK dates.
At just 24 years old, Temple One continues to solidify himself as a producer and as a DJ. With top notch releases.

Tracklist Coming soon ...

Download here : DS Podcast with Temple One

You can see Club Headliner Temple One Perform at The Digital Society 4th Birthday @ O2 Academy leeds, Friday 25th February!

Early Birds - SOLD OUT // VIP Tickets - SOLD OUT // Standard - LAST FEW!
Grab your Pre-sale ticket in the links below:

Ticketweb Tickets

Skiddle Tickets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy   Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Society 4th Birthday: Ferry Corsten @ O2 Academy
Page 1 of 1