Competitions are open to all forum members.
Each competition will require members to have posted a minimum number of posts on the forum before they can enter. For example, a competition to win a new release CD may require members to have made twenty or more posts before they are eligible to enter.
If you have enough posts to enter a competition simply post your username in the competition thread and you will automatically be entered into the competition. Unless otherwise stated, all competition winners will be drawn at random.
1. The decision of Fusion Newspapers is final.
2. No cash alternative will be offered to prize winners.
3. NO SPAMMING - Any member caught spamming to increase their post count will be automatically banned from all future competitions. Spamming is, but is not limited to, posting one word replies to topics, flooding the forum with repeat/similar posts.
4. Fusion Newspapers will pay all P&P costs unless otherwise stated in individual competition rules.
5. Competitions for clubbers will take place inside the ‘Clubbers Forum’. All other competitions will take place inside the ‘Competitions’ forum.