THE FUSION FORUM dot NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FUSION FORUM dot NET

Online forum for music & entertainment lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet Love Winter Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital-Princess
Digital-Princess

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Planet Love Winter Party Empty
PostSubject: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 05:43

ok ok i know its only 3 days after planet love festival but its not gonna be long for this one coming around either

armin van buuren and judge jules already confirmed for this one for boxing night !

anyone gonna attend?

im tempted as its armin but the thought of being crammed into the kings halls just sends me packing .... i always feel so unsafe in it .

wish theyd find somewhere else to to hold this event...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/purplekitten1982
Macca
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Macca

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 05:52

Yea know what you mean armin and jules are really tempting but just hate kings hall was at last planet love in kings hall and got my drink spiked so will prob give this 1 a miss but will wait until I see the full line-up Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Digital-Princess
Digital-Princess

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 06:11

would have done gatecrasher one again but dunno if there gonna be one on this year and funds are extremley low at the minute aswell ,

im not allowing myself to leave the country again untiil ibiza next summer !

wow u got ur drink spiked!!! thats happened me a few times its fookin scary and not a nice experience... i cant believe a fella got theyre drink spiked !!!!! wild !
Back to top Go down
Macca
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Macca

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 06:18

Yea was when yoji was playing so prob didnt miss much anyway lol! But was so annoyed that someone would do that, wasnt a nice experience Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Digital-Princess
Digital-Princess

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 06:22

it def isnt ... but in a way someone did u a favor if yoji was on hehe

searches going into planet love this year were non existent ... none of the boys got searched and the girl just open my bag and closed it as quick as she'd done it

i heard there was 2 men running around the tents with knifes !!

i def felt safer when i seen the riot police patrolling though this year ... prob cost them more money but it was a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Macca
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Macca

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 06:28

Yea last years planet love there was no real searching either and same for the snow patrol concert just none at all Exclamation Yea having extra security prob was a good idea make people feel alot safer im sure
Back to top Go down
doddy
Fusion Member
Fusion Member
doddy

Number of posts : 1791
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 10:05

hope there is going to be a crasher for us
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/doddy1983
Jonny Fusion
Admin
Admin
Jonny Fusion

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 10:26

I'd say the police just decided to walk on in themselves...

Were we not at the last PL in King's Hall? And we left whrn Yoji came on?

Eddie said this year it's going to go from house to trance through to hardstyle.

So probably Jules and Armin in the middle...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionnewspapers.co.uk
Digital-Princess
Digital-Princess

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 13:39

were we?? i cant remember the line up but im sure if yoji were on id def have left !

though i perservered with 3 minutes of him on sat ngt to get a video for len Basketball

oooo id love to go see armin but its the kings hall that just puts me off ... shame tis a good line up so far .

well if u have no crasher u shud come over here ... but as always ull be boring and stay at home hehe ..... honestly no sense of adventure lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Love Winter Party   Planet Love Winter Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet Love Winter Party
Page 1 of 1